Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Upcoming May Mentor Meeting

DON’T FORGET TO VIEW OUR MAY NEWSLETTER AT www.neawp.org
TO SEE WHAT WE ARE UP TO!

NEAWP May Mentor Meeting
Tuesday May 25, 2010
10:00am

NECI Office
10133 Planters Woods Drive
Austin, Texas 78730
866.766.NECI



MAY MENTOR MEETING
HUH?
I am hosting the May Mentor Meeting for NEAWP! You got that rightJBarbara has handed the reigns over to me to go crazy with you all. Before she freaks out, on a serious note, I am hosting the meeting for her. You are most welcome to attend the meeting. Come one, Come all! Here are my rulesJ

POLICIES
1.       We will start at 10:00am. If you stay through lunch, I might suggest we order pizza since I will need to eat and have my diet coke.
2.       Bring beverages or snacks if you would like to have them.
3.       Kindly RSVP so I will know how many are coming.
4.       There is no fee to come. Just bring your questions and be ready to talk.
5.       It is casual. This is a forum for anyone in the industry to come and ask questions about anything (well hopefully it will pertain to events, however I am fairly well versed in baseball, tennis, real housewives reality show (that would be all cities), kids, pta, volunteering etc) .
Directions
We are meeting at my stomping ground. Directions from 360 and 2222
Go west on 2222 (that is toward the lake)
Take a left on River Place Blvd.
Take a left on Big View Dr.
Take a right on Planters Woods Dr.
It is the last house on the left.

Now go plan beautiful events!
Amy Mader, PWC
President

No comments:

Post a Comment